This general-purpose photogate/light gate can be used for a wide variety of experiments in physics and physical science classes. Examples include
- measuring freefall acceleration.
- Studying the swing of a pendulum.
- Measuring the speed of a rolling object.
- Timing the period of a rotating object.
- Measuring the speed of objects undergoing collisions.
NOTE: Vernier products are designed for educational use. Our products are not designed nor recommended for any industrial, medical, or commercial process such as life support, patient diagnosis, control of a manufacturing process, or industrial testing of any kind.
Item Dimensions: L145cm